Log views & reports
With myFltTime.com you can see your flight time every way you need to slice it. Every view, every report is always up to date with your latest log entries. Tell us if there's a report or time breakdown you require that you are not seeing on myFltTime.com.
- Flight log view
- The pilot flight time log is your home page when you log-in. It is the base from which you will make new log entries.
- Type log view
- The type log view shows your time logged in a particular aircraft type. You can get the same for a particular tail number.
- Experience summary
- The experience summary shows flight log totals for each category and class, type rated aircraft, and qualities such as tailwheel, turbine, or complex.
- Instrument experience
- The instrument experience summary shows actual and simulated instrument time broken down by category and class, and by type rated aircraft.
- Import - Export
- On the Import - Export page, import entries from and export entries to CSV files.
- Export from Azure
- Export entries from the Azure flight management system.
Register and get started. We are easy. If you don't like us, you can completely erase your account. We don't track you. We don't send unrequested emails. We don't share account information with others. It costs no money to try us out.