Welcome to the index page. From here you can navigate all of the written documentation and related content here on myFltTime.com. Get here at any time, from anywhere, by clicking the white paper airplane in the blue banner.
The large type under the blue banner is a title that helps you navigate by showing you where you are.
The button bar below the title helps you navigate to other places on myFltTime.com. If you are registered and logged in you will see a "Flight log" button that will always take you to your log entries.
Here are some documentation links to get you up and running quickly:
- Getting Started
- Read about how to get started with myFltTime by making an initial block entry for all of your accumulated time.
- Split time
- Learn how to split-out any special time, such as tailwheel, multi-engine, turbine, or time in type from your initial block entry.
- Here are some operating instructions for logging, just a few key ideas that will get you out of the books quickly and back in the air.
- Log views & reports
- With myFltTime.com you can see your flight time every way you need to slice it. Every view, every report is always up to date with your latest log entries. You can export and import your entries using CSV files.
- Learn about using myFltTime.com on your mobile device.
- Pricing, Advantages
- Read about how we charge, for value given, and about the value we offer
- The waiting game
- For those with any yearning for new horizons at the FBO, here are a few time tested occupations for entertaining time in civil company. Most are card games. A couple use pen and paper.
Register and get started. We are easy. If you don't like us, you can completely erase your account. We don't track you. We don't send unrequested emails. We don't share account information with others. It costs no money to try us out.